There’s just something I love about plaid flannel in the winter. This red and black plaid button up is no exception. There are so many ways to wear plaid flannel (whether it’s for warmth, style or even pajamas)! This top was very loose fitting and the material is super comfortable and with a $31 price tag, I couldn’t resist.
I also love the different pattern on the rolled up sleeves! How cute is that?!
Shop outfit details here:
Top: Macy’s, $31 (Use code SUPER for savings)
Pants: Nordstrom, $58 (also love these)
Shoes: White House Black Market, last year (similar for only $34!)
Watch: Nordstrom Nixon Ragnar, $134 on sale!
Bag: Kate Spade, old (similar, similar)
Ring: Kendra Scott, old (similar set)
Since this is my first post in the New Year (still can’t believe it’s 2017), I thought I would share some things that I am excited for coming up in the next few months (in order of occurrence).
- Today -The Lilly Pulitzer after party sale! This is a must shop event as you all know Lilly rarely EVER goes on sale! This year it is better than the previous…. with so many pieces that I just adore!
- This weekend -SNOW! (so this isn’t really “fashion” but I can’t wait to wear my Sorel snow boots)! Fingers crossed -we are supposed to get up to 5 inches.
- Clemson vs. Alabama national Championship (GO TIGERS!)
- My new camera! If you haven’t been able to tell, my pictures have been hit or miss (poor lighting, sometimes blurry) but not anymore! I recently invested in a new Nikon D 3500 and I am so excited to elevate my photography game!
- My trip to California next month. I have NEVER been to California.. is that not crazy?! That’s about to change this February when I fly out to LA next month to visit my friend Alison -to say I am excited is an understatement
- Jack Rodgers’ new hand bag collection (about time)! Check it out here. They are a little pricey but still adorable.
- Target Collaboration with Victoria Beckham… coming April 9!
- Sister’s graduation… road trip to University of Florida anyone?
- Brother’s wedding in Denver, CO. Who doesn’t love a wedding? Especially when it’s your brother marrying the love of his life!
Stay tuned for more posts this year! What are ya’ll excited to do?! I would love to hear from you! 🙂