Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name and email address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
Any information collected on your visit through cookies is solely to analyze content performance. Again, you can turn these off at any time by adjusting your browser settings.
How we use collected information
Artfully Chic may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To run and operate our Site – We may need your information to display content on the Site correctly.
- To improve customer service – Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience – We may use information to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
How we protect your information
Artfully Chic utilizes appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal and/or transactional information. We do not sell, or trade personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Third party websites
Artfully Chic never shares any personal information with third parties.
Users may find advertising or other content on Artfully Chic that links to the sites and services of partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Artfully Chic loves and accepts comments. We appreciate the time our readers take to share their ideas and feedback regarding our posts. We would like all comments to be useful to and appropriate for all of our readers and subscribers.
The following comments, if posted will be removed:
- Harassing or hateful comments: Communication and idea sharing is helpful and also encouraged, but all comments/ideas should be respectful to the author and other users. Any libelous comments will not be tolerated.
- Anonymous comments: We generally only accept comments from people who identify themselves. If an anonymous comment is helpful and contributes to the conversation, it is up to Artfully Chic’s discretion whether or not that comment will be removed.
- Spam Comments: All comments that are considered to be potential spam will be deleted. Comments with numerous links (more than 3) are generally considered spam by nature and will automatically be deleted.
- Profanity: Comments that include profanity and/or foul language will be taken down to remove potentially offensive language.
- Artfully Chic has the right to remove any comments that are off-topic, offensive or detract from the community discussion. Please use your best judgment and only leave comments that are constructive, useful and respectful.
All images posted on Artfully Chic are believed to be posted under the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act. Images taken from other websites have been linked back to those websites. All other images not linked to sites are property of Artfully Chic and may not be used without permission.
Claims of Infringement
If you feel that any content appearing on Artfully Chic infringes upon your copyright, please let us know at email@example.com and it will be removed immediately. In your email please include a link with information regarding the infringing material.
CHANGES TO THESE POLICIES:
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS:
By using Artfully Chic, you signify your acceptance of these policies. If you do not agree to any of these policies, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes. This policy was generated using privacy policies.com.
If you have any questions about these policies, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This document was last updated on August 29, 2016